Web development refers to building website and deploying on the web. Web development requires use of scripting languages both at the server end as well as at client end.
Before developing a web site once should keep several aspects in mind like:
- What to put on the web site?
- Who will host it?
- How to make it interactive?
- How to code it?
- How to create search engine friendly web site?
- How to secure the source code frequently?
- Will the web site design display well in different browsers?
- Will the navigation menus be easy to use?
- Will the web site loads quickly?
- How easily will the site pages print?
- How easily will visitors find important details specific to the web site?
- How effectively the style sheets be used on your web sites?
Web Development Process
Web development process includes all the steps that are good to take to build an attractive, effective and responsive website. These steps are shown in the following diagram:
Web development tools
Web development tools helps the developer to test and debug the web sites. Now a days the web development tooll come with the web browsers as add-ons. All web browsers have built in tools for this purpose.