We can setup your business with a new DIGITAL foot print We can help your business to be more efficient
ITsoft can use the above experience areas, for you We can setup your company to be fully automated
Simple Solutions Better Business
What ITsoft can do for your business, to help your office needs.
ITsoft Managed Services & how we can help you
- ITsoft is a managed service provider that focuses on anything from low end PC support, high end network and security solutions.
- ITsoft focuses on Client cloud migrations and unified communications. Also ITsoft has experience in serving varying sizes of businesses across a wide variety of industries.
- ITsoft helps its clients achieve their business leadership objectives by lowering the cost and maximizing the performance of their information technology system.
ITsoft Managed Services areas of work
- Information Services Backup
- Data Recovery
- 24/7/365 Monitoring
- Network Management
- User Management
- Data Management
- Management Information Systems
- Systems Management
- Software – Production, Support and maintenance
- Communication Services Internet
- Email (provided by an ITsoft Email service)
- VOIP Telephone
- Videoconferencing (provided by a ITsoft Video Conference)
- Voice over Internet Protocol (Provided by a ITsoft VoIP)
- ITsoft has created many Database applications for small businesses to nation wide large companies with high volume of orders.
- ITsoft can setup and maintain your company DB application, no matter what you are tracking. We can track products coming in, or orders going out.
- We can setup customized Database System for your business, or we can setup premade standardized Database Systems that have been written for many companies.
- ITsoft can setup your DB application, we can do employee training for the application, and we can maintain the application to ensure that it is running very well for your company.
- ITsoft has written many SmartPhone applications for both I-Phones and Android, for all types of business applications.
- We have written applications for nationwide drivers that are reporting orders all day during their routes, and for restaurant waiters and hostesses.
- We also can do work on IPads for business to help the employees to get their work done all through each work day.
- IPads and large screen Android work really great for all type of businesses. We can connect them directly to our servers for order and data updates.
ITsoft Unified Communications & VOIP Phones.
ITsoft understands that Unified Communication Solutions can really increase your company’s productivity and efficiency. That’s why our systems are designed to ensure maximum up time by providing load balancing mechanisms, ruggedized components, monitoring capabilities with automated alerts, and a variety of utilities for increased reliability.
- VOIP phones
- Web conferencing
- Mobile applications
- Enterprise social software
ITsoft will keep your company connected and productive.
- Keep closer to your customers while increasing satisfaction and loyalty.
- Proactively connect your people with the data, expertise, and support they need.
- Telepresence: ITsoft Unified Communication powers a new way of working, where your company’s employees can be more productive through peer to peer collaboration.
Unified Communications Benefits:
- Connect with co-workers, partners, and customers with the data and expertise they need.
- Access and share video, in the office and on the road, and on-demand.
- Setup and have better interactions, dynamically bringing together people, workgroups, and teams.
- Extend the work network so mobile workers can be productive where ever they are.
- Get your company setup to being productive by integrating collaboration and communications with applications and business processes.
Why go with the Cloud
- Reduced costs. ITsoft has the ability to offer reduced cost when you migrate to the Cloud. According to research, cloud based applications can be cheaper by as much as 25-50% in terms of total costs.
- Renewed focus. With IT servers and software uploaded to the cloud, companies can focus on their core business area. Cloud systems are continuously upgraded in the while in the background, which keeps your systems at the cutting edge. You are saved the costs and effort of upgrade cycles of legacy software.
- Superior functionality and security. Since ITsoft is expert in Cloud migration, they can offer much better functionality and security than businesses can manage in-house.
- Access data from anywhere. In an age of distributed and mobile workforce, cloud systems work well for workers who want to access data and to use applications.
ITsoft can move you to the Cloud
- Are you a small business that doesn’t have the capital to purchase new servers, licensing, and all of the items you need in order to do that upgrade? Consider moving your hardware servers into the Cloud.
- Don’t be intimidated! “The Cloud” is just another way of saying “on the internet”. You’ve been doing it since you have been in business using the internet.
- ITsoft helps small and medium businesses transition easily and inexpensively to the Cloud. Whether it’s a full cloud based system with virtual desktops or just using Cloud applications.
- ITsoft has the experience and know how to help your business succeed, while using the Cloud.
Here are the five steps we use for moving your business to the Cloud
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. How long will it take to migrate my data and applications?
- A. Once Migration technicians have the information and access they need to perform the migration, it generally takes 2 to 6 weeks, depending on the project.
- Q. Is it possible to lose data from my on-site server during migration?
- A. No. ITsoft’s migration team makes a copy of the data from your current environment. We remotely use the copy to move the data onto our server. We’ll never delete data from your on-site server. Once the migration is complete, it is up to you to delete anything you no longer need on-site.
- Q. How are the migration fees calculated?
- A. We will give you a flat rate estimated cost for getting the job done. Generally this is what the final cost is, unless there is unknown factors that come up, or more requests are asked.
- Q. How do I sign up for remote migration services from ITsoft?
- A. Ask your account team or call 425-577-6200 and talk to a ITsoft’s Solutions Advisor.
- Q. What if I need IT support after the migration is complete?
- A. Remote Migration Service is a one-time event, but ITsoft would like to manage and maintain your Servers on the Cloud on a long term basis. This is something we can discuss from the beginning with you, when we are talking about migrating your company to the Cloud. We also can help you with Unified communications(including VOIP phone systems, Managed Services, and software development projects. ITsoft is always available to answer questions and address issues related to the actual cloud server infrastructure and operations.
- ITsoft has created many websites for various companies, to help them to publish their services and products to the business world.
- We know how to create the current websites for all companies, we know how to setup the new Responsive sites, so that when web users are on your web site, they will see the information they need to see.
- We setup your website to be responsive to the user. This responsiveness and potential interaction with your web users can help to increase business.